6 June 2017
The 96th ASTEE (French Scientific and Technical Association for Water and Environment) annual conference will take place in Liège (Belgium) on June 6 to 9. Its theme will be “Regions and the EU, working together to foster environmental transition”.
On this occasion, Hubert de Chefdebien, CNIM Environnement Director of Public Affairs, will speak in his capacity as coordinator of the ASTEE “BREF” (Best available Techniques Reference Document) working group during the workshop “REVISION OF BREFS: Upcoming changes for facilities managers and how to prepare for them”.
This 96th ASTEE annual conference will be the occasion:
- to take stock of the progress accomplished through EU directives as well as the difficulties in implementing them, by comparing case studies and feedback from different regions and member states, in order to prepare for the upcoming cycles in the fields of water and waste,
- to go beyond the general observation of not reaching the objectives to:
- Analyze what was done, what worked,
- Imagine what can and will still have to be done in the years to come,
- Identify existing barriers and levers necessary to achieve outcome objectives,
- Work to reinvent the model to accompany it towards a culture of continuous improvement.
ASTEE was created in 1905. It is recognized as in the public’s interest.
Théâtre de Liège
Place du Vingt Août 16