CNIM and its subsidiaries are committed to support trade and competitiveness clusters which aim to structure regional R&D activities.
The Group experts actively contribute to these organizations.
Environment and energy
- AMORCE (National Association of Communities, Associations and Businesses for Waste, Energy and Heating Network Management)
- AFITE Network of experts for the environment
- ASTEE (Scientific and Technical Association for Water and the Environment).
- ATEE (Energy Environment Technical Association).
- CEWEP (Confederation of European Waste to Energy Plants).
- ESA (Environmental Services Association).
- ESWET (European Suppliers of Waste to Energy Technology).
- FEAD (European Federation for Pollution and Environmental Activities).
- FEDENE (Energy Environment Services Federation).
- FNADE (French Federation for Pollution Control and Environmental Activities).
- ISWA (International Solid Waste Association).
- OFATE Franco-German Office for Energy Transition
- SER (Authority on Renewable Energy).
- SNIDE (French National Union of Designers and Builders in the Waste Industries).
- SVDU (French National Syndicate for Treatment and Recovery of Urban and Assimilated Waste).
The Group is also represented :
- GICAN (French Marine Industries Group).
Defense and terrestrial security
- GICAT (French Defense and Security Industries Group) : Bertin Technologies is a member of the Board of Directors, the Executive Board, and chairs the Innovation Commission.
- within the EDA (European Defence Agency), as an expert in CapTech (Capability Technology) EOST (Electro Optical Systems and Technologies).
- GIFEN : Groupement des Industriels Français de l’Industrie Nucléaire, the professional union of the French nuclear industry;
- PFCE (China-France Electricity Partnership). PFCE aims to promote the long-term involvement of French midcaps and SMEs in the construction of the Chinese nuclear program;
- PFME (France Global Electricity Partnership), which brings together suppliers to EDF’s French nuclear program.
NBC threat detection
- GIE Défense NBC, which brings together the main French businesses active in the NRBCE (nuclear, radiation, biological, chemical and explosive) sector.
Medical equipment and device activities :
- within the Strategic and Scientific Council of the Grand Défi Bioproduction de médicaments.
- Bertin Technologies est membre du conseil d’administration et membre du bureau exécutif de l’association HexaTrust,
- CLUSIF (French IT Security Club);
- CICS (French Trust and Security Industry Council);
- CECyF (French Center of Expertise on Cybercrime);
- IRT SystemX (technological research institute).
- as a founding member of the IdAML Chair (Industrial Data Analytics and Machine Learning) with ATOS, CEA, SNCF and Michelin as industrial players and ENS Paris Saclay and ENSIIE as academic players ;
- PEC (Pôle d’Excellence Cyber)
In associations that promote research and innovation
- ANRT (French National Association for Research and Technology);
- ASRC (French Association of Contractual Research Structures);
- France Innovation.
- Toulon Var Technologies, which supports innovation in the Var department ;
- UIMM, Union des Industries et Métiers de la Métallurgie ;
- Team Henri FABRE, an association of industrialists whose vocation is to develop the industry of the future in the French Southern region;
- SEATECH board of directors ;
- Université de Toulon scientific council;
- as a member of the Evaluation Committee of the Instituts Carnot ;
- Winlight member of Freeform Optics Recherche & Solutions.
- Cap Énergies, whose purpose is to control energy consumption and work on the shift toward non-greenhouse-gas-generating energy sources, as a member of the Board and of the project evaluation committee;
- Mediterranean Sea cluster, an international landmark in the maritime and coastal sector;
- Optitec, an international landmark in the maritime and coastal sector :
o Bertin Technologies member (ETI group), member of the board of directors and member of the bureau as treasurer ;
o Winlight member
- Safe Cluster, which covers security and aerospace;
- Systematic cluster, active at the crossroads of eight company-level technological markets (transport, energy, telecoms, security, health, smart cities, information technology and the factory of the future) and two general technological fields (free software and complex systems).
- The Aerospace Valley cluster, dedicated to the aeronautics, space and UAV sectors, in the Occitania and New Aquitaine regions;
- The Defense Club of the Aériades cluster, dedicated to the defense activities of the players in the Grand-Est region.