CNIM is committed to support trade and competitiveness clusters which aim to structure regional R&D activities.
The Group experts actively contribute to these organizations.
The Group is represented :
- GICAN (French Marine Industries Group).
Defense and terrestrial security
- GICAT (French Defense and Security Industries Group) : Bertin Technologies is a member of the Board of Directors, the Executive Board, and chairs the Innovation Commission.
- within the EDA (European Defence Agency), as an expert in CapTech (Capability Technology) EOST (Electro Optical Systems and Technologies).
- GIFEN : Groupement des Industriels Français de l’Industrie Nucléaire, the professional union of the French nuclear industry;
- PFCE (China-France Electricity Partnership). PFCE aims to promote the long-term involvement of French midcaps and SMEs in the construction of the Chinese nuclear program;
- PFME (France Global Electricity Partnership), which brings together suppliers to EDF’s French nuclear program.
NBC threat detection
- GIE Défense NBC, which brings together the main French businesses active in the NRBCE (nuclear, radiation, biological, chemical and explosive) sector.
In associations that promote research and innovation
- ANRT (French National Association for Research and Technology);
- ASRC (French Association of Contractual Research Structures);
- France Innovation.
- Toulon Var Technologies, which supports innovation in the Var department ;
- UIMM, Union des Industries et Métiers de la Métallurgie ;
- Team Henri FABRE, an association of industrialists whose vocation is to develop the industry of the future in the French Southern region;
- SEATECH board of directors ;
- Université de Toulon scientific council;
- as a member of the Evaluation Committee of the Instituts Carnot.
- Cap Énergies, whose purpose is to control energy consumption and work on the shift toward non-greenhouse-gas-generating energy sources, as a member of the Board and of the project evaluation committee;
- Mediterranean Sea cluster, an international landmark in the maritime and coastal sector;
- Safe Cluster, which covers security and aerospace;
- Systematic cluster, active at the crossroads of eight company-level technological markets (transport, energy, telecoms, security, health, smart cities, information technology and the factory of the future) and two general technological fields (free software and complex systems).
- The Aerospace Valley cluster, dedicated to the aeronautics, space and UAV sectors, in the Occitania and New Aquitaine regions;
- The Defense Club of the Aériades cluster, dedicated to the defense activities of the players in the Grand-Est region.